One never knows about November. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I don’t love it–this time it was crazy busy. Between being in school, and my parents visiting, there was hardly time to catch my breath. Here were seven of my favorite things.
1. November walks with my nephew: he’s just old enough to have a very specific route picked out for where we should walk–at this point it usually involves walking to ‘town’ and then there are these bridges that go through the college campus that is near our neighborhood…walking across the bridges is one of his favorite things.
2. Evening walks with me, myself and I: There is nothing that restores my sanity faster then a walk in the evening. (I’m a little obsessed with my hipster glasses too.)
3. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my sister; there is nothing that made me feel more grown up then the fact that this year my sister and I got to cook for my parents.
4. The last gold of the season. October may take the majority of gold, but November had an equal share this year I believe…and I love it.
5. This little guy, who turned ‘toooo’ this year. I’m crazy about my favorite little care bear.
6. Silly moments.
7. And obviously, my family. Pretty much crazy about my family.
And now that December is…well…basically over? And I’ve finally updated my blog about November? Now we can move on. Five days till Christmas! …wait…five days till Christmas? yikes.
P.S. I really want some ginger ice cream now… this has nothing to do with the above…except for the part where I’m zegingerqueen. Wants ginger now I do!